Saoirse, made using an avatar maker.
- Human Psion
- End all war and suffering. Or at least come pretty close.
- 5 feet, 9 inches
- Hair Color
- Black (110911)
- Neck-length, thick, straight hair.
- Eye Color
- Left eye teal (2C829E), right eye pale violet (695A9F)
- Fair (has a scar over her right eye)
- Lean, somewhat skinny. No noticeable muscle tone.
- B-cup (has a nasty scar on left breast)
- Skin Color
- Pale (FCF8DC)
- A gray cloak woven from some sort of metallic thread normally covers everything. She usually takes it off indoors. It is her favorite item of clothing, woven by a master craftsdwarf for her. It is light and extremely durable. There is also a dagger that slips in a strap on the back. This is all the armor she needs; nothing except blunt force and electricity goes through it.
- A plain black cotton shirt that is tucked in/buttons to her leggings to eliminate loose fabric. There are small buckles around the shoulders, chest, and waist that can be tightened to make it mostly skintight. (Skintight fabric doesnʼt rustle)
- B-cup. Just ties a silk band around things to hold them in place. She likes silk.
- Cotton gloves. They only cover her palms and fingers, and are not very soft. Really only for avoiding rope burn.
- A ring consisting of a plain band of some strange, dark metal. A “good” “luck” charm.
- Long cotton skirt. Ankle-length. Appears to be part of her shirt, but slips right off if the situation calls for stealth or quick movement.
- Black cotton leggings. Tucked in/buttoned onto shoes. Small buckles on the legs can be tightened to make them mostly skintight.
- Simple silk panties. (Duh.)
- Simple black leather moccassins. She prefers to feel the ground directly instead of having bulky shoes in the way.
- Donʼt forget her sword!
- Decent fencer. She is actually not all that good, but her other abilities give her an edge and make her more than a match for even the most skilled adversaries.
- As a psion, she can sense the presense of most sapient beings and listen into their thoughts. She is unable to read minds without direct contact, otherwise she can only know what someone is currently thinking of. She does not like to read minds because of the nasty things many people think about, and has decided that it is rude anyway, and will usually ask first. An exception to this rule is detecting lies and hostility.
- Skilled liars are able to mask their thoughts with other thoughts, evading detection unless she has physical contact and can look deep enough.
- As a psion, she can telekinetically manipulate most things within three meters of her body. Lifting/moving an object telekinetically taxes her body the same as if she had physically interacted with it, so she cannot move heavy things.
- As a psion, she can consume a personʼs memories (making them forget things permanently) to temporarily become more powerful, increasing the range of her abilities to up to 30 meters. While she can pick and choose which memories to “eat” (such as only erasing traumatic experiences), she describes the process as addictive, and she could lose control and not stop until there is nothing left. Whether this has happened before is unknown. She refuses to do this unless the victim gives consent or is dying anyway.
- As a psion, she can telepathically communicate with others. The range at which she can do so varies between different people, but can become virtually infinite based on emotional contact and whether if they are near a “sending stone”. All her close friends have stones, and she often keeps a couple sending stones with her just in case. “Sending stones” are simply small lodestones that have been “tuned” to her “frequency”. Somehow. There may or may not be (her own) blood involved.
- As a psion, she can read an opponentʼs moves in combat. The only way to beat her is to attack in a way that cannot be countered, blocked, or evaded. Fire, explosions, rock slides, or multiple coordinated assailants, for example. Once again, skilled liars would have an advantage here as she canʼt tell anyway.
- She underwent a ritual which sort of “displaced” her soul. Magic cannot directly affect her unless they were to target Mayaʼsaʼs pendant, which contains the stone her soul is bound to. This also makes her immune to benevolent spells as well. Indirect effects, such as fire, can still affect her.
- Knows magic, and has studied ancient, powerful, and complex spells. Of course, she canʼt cast any of them. She can teach others… or psychically cast the powerful spells through them:
- As a psion, can temporarily take control of the body of another. The person must be willing, and must remain calm and collected the whole time; even the slightest resistance or hesitation will force her out. When “amplified” by consuming memories, she can control unwilling people, and even multiple people at once. She is morally opposed to this, however.
- When she is asleep, people within a 3-meter radius of her can see her dreams in their minds. This is because she has her guard down, allowing her thoughts to “leak out”. Due to this, she prefers to sleep in lofty, secluded areas where people are less likely to stumble upon her.
- In “friendly” areas, she often wears a special charm on a necklace that nullifies her psychic abilities so that people wonʼt be so afraid of her. She is required by law to wear it, actually. (She had a hand in designing that law.) However, the necklace uses a charm to actually go about nullifying her. She is unaffected by magic, so it is useless. That is a secret, though, and only Mayaʼsa knows.
- She is romantically involved with Sel.
- Birth of a Psion 2/2
- Where she came from.
- The Deal
- Saoirse meets a failed demon and makes a friend.